Today was s-t-r-e-s-s-f-u-l. Sometimes it’s hard to keep things in perspective and remember that there is always someone out there going through so much more than you could even imagine.
So here is a list of some little things you can try to get yourself relaxed and balanced. (Clockwise from top left)
1. The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil. Read the reviews, this stuff is amazing.
2. Pottery Barn Handwoven Hammock. I would sleep in a hammock every night if I could. I’ve absolutely loved them since I was a kid. (And it’s on sale!!)
3. Diptyque Paris Feuille de Levande. Everyone knows lavender is calming and helps you relax and these candles are crazy popular.
4. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I just bought this and plan on reading it while traveling this weekend. Whether you prefer books, magazines or cookbooks, reading really relaxes your mind. I try to stay away from reading on tablets, computers or phones unless I have to, especially before bed.
5. Basq Relax and Refresh Set. I know a lot of people love getting pedicures at the spa. I am not one of those people. It actually stresses me out. I’m extremely ticklish and I don’t really like other people touching my feet. Ew. But I do love to give myself a pedicure at home and this set is perfect.
6. Pukka Relax Tea. I only recently started to really get into tea but I’ve started to learn about the many benefits it has.
7. Tranquil Moments Bedside Speaker from Brookstone. I do not have this speaker but I need it in my life asap. Sometimes I’ll play nature sounds from my computer in my bedroom when I’m trying to sleep. Sometimes I play them to try to drown out the snoring coming from the other side of the bed…
8. L’OCCITANE Aromachologie Relaxing Bath Salts. I wish I had the time to take a bath every day. I find them to be extremely relaxing, especially with a glass of wine and a book.
How do you de-stress? Feel free to comment or email with ways you find help you relax!