It was actually a gorgeous day today in Florida so I don’t really have the “monday blues” but I still love showing ya’ll the awesome things I find online. Today is also my dad’s birthday and we’re making homemade pizza on the smoker (yes, you read that right). I’ll post about that later this week.
1. I am a food blog has the best recipes. This recipe for Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Twists…seriously?
2. If you’re an avid coffee drinker and have yet to try cold brew, you should. It’s delicious and a little stronger. I add just a little coconut milk and that’s it.
3. If you haven’t been following NYFW, you’re missing out. There are a million ways to see updates on the shows; one of the best is to follow fashion bloggers on instagram. New York Times updates their website pretty consistently throughout the day as well.
4. The photography on this blog… I can’t even explain it.
5. Female comedians joking about females.
6. If you’re an Etsy lover (who isn’t?), you should check out Brit + Co.
7. Different ways to organize your jewelry, because if you’re like me, it is a never ending battle.
8. 29 dates to go on with your best friend! Except, I couldn’t do #26 because I would take one. No, but really.